Monday, 22 August 2016

Swapping Seasons



Robert's profile pic! 



My friend gave these beautiful flowers to me the other day. Love them! Yes, Spring is 'brinking' away. * brinking = on the edge - a word I've just made up, I believe.


My granddaughter makes a friend ... Luckily this time it didn't follow us home. 


A pic by Robert of early Spring blossom above our son's van.

This post is a bit of an experiment to see if I can use the iPad to blog while I'm away. Looks like it might work kind of ok. The laptop would be better but too hefty to travel with. 

2 comments:

Avus said...

Yes, the ipad works OK for blogging Kay. But I hope you will not join others in linking it to Instagram and using that fleeting medium instead of the blog in future.

Kay Cooke said...

Avus - No intentions along those lines!

Harbour

Harbour
'how this all harbours light'