Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Planned Revisits


I miss not having a camera, but it's not as if I don't have a pile of photos I can use.


Like these ones of Orepuki - a place me and my sister are planning on visiting next week on our southern roadie.


Monkey Island - 'It's a long way from Monkey Island' ...  is a favourite saying of mine when I find myself in glam surroundings.


I will always be an Orepuki chick.

(It will also be wonderful to be reuinited with my camera next week when I pick it up from my Aunty Lorna).

2 comments:

Dona Bogart said...

I am happy you are getting your camera back. I love your pictures. I have seen beautiful NZ through your eyes. My friend, you are lucky to be surrounded by such spendor!

Dona Bogart said...

I am so glad you are getting your camera back. I have seen beautiful NZ through your eyes. You are fortunate to live surrounded by such majesty!

Harbour

Harbour
'how this all harbours light'