Sunday, 22 September 2013

Directing Traffic Around the Bay

I invite you to take a look at my Website's Photo Journal. Rather than post here this time, I have decided to direct traffic to my website, 'By The Bay' ... which is not to be confused with the term, 'By the By' (a kiwi accent joke!) or with Katherine Mansfield's, 'At the Bay', but which certainly owes something to both ... Plus I do live by a bay and the word 'bay' happens to rhyme with 'Kay'. (As you can see, hidden clues and word plays abound). Take a look around & enjoy your visit to my place, 'By The Bay'.

4 comments:

A said...

Clicking through...

Paul Halpern said...

Hi Kay,

Wishing you a wonderful spring. We're moving full speed into autumn up here.

-Paul

Paul Halpern said...

Hi Kay,

Congratulations on the new photo journal! Wishing you a wonderful spring -- we're heading full speed into autumn up here.

Kay McKenzie Cooke said...

Paul - Thanks for the comments and good wishes. Have a great Autumn / Fall.

Harbour

Harbour
'how this all harbours light'