Sunday, 21 October 2012

Ways Through




... with my son, December last year, Kyoto, Japan.



... stone path, Kyoto, Japan December, 2011


... silver birches, Kyoto, December, 2011


... churchyard gate, Clyde, New Zealand.


... sluice pipe, gold diggings, Blue Lake, St Bathans, New Zealand.


... McAllister's Corner, Orepuki, New Zealand (as a child, the road that took me to school, or to the shops).


... old door-handle from my childhood home.

Doorways, steps, paths, 
roads, gates; ways 
through, ways in.
Ways out. 

6 comments:

paris parfait said...

So lovely! Would love to visit all those places.

Kay McKenzie Cooke said...

Tara - Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to click your fingers and be somewhere? I feel the same when I view your beautiful photos too.

A said...

I am really loving these photos. Japan, New Zealand, Thailand... wherever you are, everything you look at is so beautiful Kay.

Kay McKenzie Cooke said...

Thanks Agnes - The feeling is mutual!

kj said...

What a great post. I love your term 'ways through'

That says a lot.

Love love
kj

Kay McKenzie Cooke said...

kj - Thank you. You got it! There's always a way through. ;)

Harbour

Harbour
'how this all harbours light'