Sunday, 1 November 2009

No - vember.

I am going to participate in NaNoWriMo (which is National - altho' it's actually international - Novel Writing Month), so will be taking a rest from blogging and reading blogs for the next month (although I may be sneak in for a catch-up read occasionally.) I am not going to write a novel in a month - it will be more like a rough draft and a whole lot of rubbish! (50,000 words worth.)
I will be on Twitter though, so watch the sidebar for any updates there. In fact, why not join in? Discussions and comments range from the sublime to the welcome relief of the ridiculous. I'm finding it a lot of fun. And then there's Facebook ... I'll see some of you there too.

5 comments:

apprentice said...

Enjoy - I know Sally Evans is doing it too.

Di Mackey said...

The photograph is finally on its way. I wanted to add some little things to it but I am clearly incapable of thought-filled actions. Or I can think them but not action them.

I'm sorry :( I hope you enjoy the photograph though, and good luck with the writing month. xx

Claire Beynon said...

HI Kay - will see you on Twitter, yes (where, I'd have to say, you are fun, interesting and super-inventive!). A Sabbatical sounds just right. Enjoy! xx

BarbaraS said...

Good for you. Been threatening to do this for a few years now but always too busy when it comes around.

Cam said...

Hope NaNoWriMo is going well for you Kay. I'm participating for the first time this year. Have fallen behind my planned pace, but did catch up a bit today. Am having fun with it which is the good part, although 'fun' seems an odd thing as one of my characters popped up this morning and told me how I need to kill her off. 2500 words later, she's unexpectedly dead. Oh my!

Harbour

Harbour
'how this all harbours light'