Saturday, 9 May 2009

Awards



1. Post the award on your blog and link to the person who gave you the award.

That would be the Watermaid. Thanks Carol.

2. List seven things you love.

(I decided not to state the obvious like husband, family, God and country ... and choose with wild random and/or abandon just a few from a very long list.)

... wild weather, bodies of water, mountains, apples, stone, coloured glass, the colour blue ...

3. Pass it on! List seven blogs you love and let those people know you’ve given them the award.

Barbara's bleeugh!
Still Standing On Her Head
Mountain to the Sea
Just Wandering Through My 40's
Weekly Grind
Accept All Offerings
Under the Microscope

***

6 comments:

dinzie said...

Why thankyou :O)

D

Catherine said...

Thanks Kay! (Though, I never seem to get round to updating my sidebar, so don't be surprised if it doesn't qppear on my blog!)

kj said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MY DEAR FRIEND!

マツけんZ said...

cheers! better post sthng else soon then eh!

watermaid said...

Sorry not to have been round much for a while. Love your list. Not so fond of the wild weather we've been having as it's caused me to lose a tendril from a clematis I've been carefully grooming.

Remiman said...

Kay,
Merci beaucoup mon ami, vous et tres gentile!
rel

Harbour

Harbour
'how this all harbours light'