Saturday, 13 September 2008

Grumpy With Blogger

I am a little grumpy with blogger cos every time I go to my blog, it doesn't show my last two posts. Grrr. (And of course I have no idea if anyone else can see them either.) Grrr. I am in the preliminary stages of switching to Word Press.  Will post the link there once I have it all set up.

(Later) I see that it is all okay now. Plus my blogroll is showing the latest posts from everyone again. But I am pressing (heh, heh) on with the Word Press idea anyway ... For now tho' I remain with Blogger.

6 comments:

mama llama said...

That is frustrating. I see that Harbor is the last post here now, although I know you have posted more.

Good luck, I'll be watching for your new link!

Be well, Kay.

Catherine said...

The last one I can see is Father's Day posted September 7th

Kay said...

I'm not sure what's happening - my blogroll wasn't giving me everyone's latest posts either. Maybe they are trying to do too many flash things at once ... it's very frustrating.

catherine - Yet I can't see it myself!? Very strange. Thanks for letting me know.

BarbaraS said...

Are you using Firefox? Much better than Internet Explorer...

I see your posts just fine!

Anne S said...

It's obviously something to do with how your browser caches websites you visit. I'd recommend clearing all your temporary internet files and cookies and see if that makes any difference.

I use IE and have no trouble.

Kay said...

barbaran - Thanks, I use Firefox and Safari but I believe it's a Blogger fault.

Anne - Thanks for that, I'll try it - it just might help ...

Harbour

Harbour
'how this all harbours light'